Participating Working Groups
Finance, Law, and Economics
Urban and Regional Economics
States and Markets
Support for Accepted Young Scholars
Selected young scholars will receive accommodation from 31 May - 3 June.
The YSI Europe America Convening strives to provide an inclusive environment and uphold a balance of gender, nationalities and research interests from across the region. Women and minorities are especially encouraged to apply.
Calls for Papers
1. Disruptive Technologies, Inequalities, and Law
2. The Concept of the State in Economic Theory
3. The Economic Possibilities of Technology
4. Reconciling Financial Stability and Economic Inclusion Across Space
5. Complex Systems and Economic Complexity
6. Cooperatives and the Future of Employment
About the Festival dell’Economia
The 13th edition of the Festival of Economics will take place in Trento from 31 May - 3 June. This year’s theme is Technology and Jobs.
The Festival program is now available here!